WHO WE ARE
Lifeguard is a pro-life, Christian organization whose primary mission is
dedicated to ending abortion and saving lives, both the parent's and
child's, from the scourge of abortion mainly through committed prayer
and counseling on the frontlines - outside the nation's child-killing centers
WHAT WE DO
Lifeguard seeks to:
* Protect the totally helpless innocent child in the womb
* Protect the mother, the second victim, from the harmful effects of
abortion on her health, mind, soul, and body
* Educate the public on the dignity of the
preborn human person and any
intent to kill this innocent child can never be justified
* Educate the public about the whole truth about abortion
* Recruit and train others for mobilized prayer in support of front-line
Sidewalk Counseling Training
Lifeguard offers sidewalk counseling training sessions for those
interested in talking the abortion-minded away from abortion.
Sidewalk counseling is no easy task as the women at abortion centers are
seeking or have scheduled an abortion. Sidewalk counselors are the
last line of defense for the baby scheduled to die and for the women who
is often not aware of the many physical and emotional dangers and
effects as a result of an abortion.
Sidewalk counselors offer mothers help available by the local community
such as free pregnancy tests and ultra-sounds, counseling and
alternatives to abortion, medical care and other assistance.
Training sessions include talks by experienced counselors on topics such
* The basic principles necessary to be effective
* How to prepare before counseling
* The nature of the woman seeking the abortion
* Do's and don'ts of sidewalk counseling
Lifeguard would be happy to train your group. Please contact Ruby
Nicdao at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
SUPPORT OUR LIFE-SAVING WORK!
Lifeguard is an incorporated, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization.
Donations to Lifeguard are tax-deductible, send checks to:
P.O. Box 2031
Montgomery Village, MD 20886